In April 2012, SCANPO and SC nonprofit organizations participated in a large-scale nonprofit compensation survey conducted in partnership with the National Council of Nonprofits and Columbia Books. These reports will help you stay ahead of the curve in complying with the IRS 990 compensation-setting documentation requirements and stay competitive in today’s labor-market. The results are available in a report, which is designed specifically for nonprofits and associations.
South Carolina specific information gleaned from over 125 SC participants is provided in SCANPO’s The Nonprofit Compensation Report: An Analysis of South Carolina Nonprofits 2012. Nonprofit Compensation Report FAQs
More than a reference, this working tool is structured according to actual tasks to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment and retention
- Understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others in South Carolina
- Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
|Nonprofit Status||2012 South Carolina Report||2013 National Report|
|Participant* SCANPO Member||Free||$347 – full price|
|Participant* Nonmember||$75||$347 – full price|
|SCANPO Member**||$75 – 50% off||$347 – full price|
|Nonmember||$150 – full price||$347 – full price|
|* Participant = completed the 2012 salary survey
** SCANPO Member = does not include Associate Membership
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries and more within South Carolina
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
As a member of SCANPO, you would be eligible to receive a significant discount on the SC report, in addition to countless other member benefits. Join SCANPO today to receive the member discount of 50% off the state report.
Please email SCANPO or call (803) 929-0399 to receive your discount code for the SC Compensation Report and ask any questions. Thank you to those of you who participated in this important survey!
The National Nonprofit Compensation Report 2013 was released in June.