Posted By Benjamin Bullock, SCANPO,
Friday, July 8, 2016
It gives us great pleasure to share that we recently welcomed seven new members to our Board of Directors! Each of these new members will serve a three-year term and be responsible for helping SCANPO strengthen our state’s nonprofit community through learning opportunities, advocacy and collaboration.
Join us in welcoming:
- Karen Brosius, Executive Director, Columbia Museum of Art
- Teresa Creech, Executive Director, Early Learning Partnership of York County
- Robyn Ezzell, Executive Search Consultant, Find Great People
- D. Jermaine Husser, Executive Director, Palmetto Warrior Connection
- Sherrie Snipes-Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Charleston Promise Neighborhood
- Paige Stephenson, President, United Way of the Piedmont
- Erika Kirby, Sr. Research Consultant / Grant Manager, BlueCross BlueShield of SC Foundation*
Thank you to everyone who applied or submitted nominations to help us fill these seats. We are confident that these new members will prove to be invaluable assets to our organization in the following years.
We would also like to extend a special thank you to the seven board members who will be retiring this year. Your contributions over the years have helped established SCANPO as a trusted and well-respected organization, and for that, we thank you.
Join us in thanking:
- Anita Case, Executive Director, Affinity Health Center
- Sally Ehrenfried, Community Relations Manager, Blackbaud
- Scott Graves, President, BlueCross BlueShield of SC, Private Business Div.
- Clay Grayson, Esq., Partner, Grayson Thomas, LLC.
- Lynn Greer, Retired Nonprofit Executive
- Sue-Ann Shannon, Esq., Attorney
- Ann Timberlake, Executive Director, Conservation Voters of SC Education Fund
See our full list of current board members.
* Ms. Kirby was appointed by the Board on June 28, 2016, to fill the remainder of Scott Graves’ term pursuant to Article III, Section 7 of the Bylaws.
Board of Directors
| Comments (0)