Posted By Benjamin Bullock, SCANPO,
Monday, January 04, 2016
SCANPO is excited to announce that we have completely overhauled our website! After many years of maintaining multiple websites (a public "front-page" site and a separate "members-only" website) we've merged the two together and updated our look for 2016!
Here's some new things to note:
- Mobile-Friendly: Today's nonprofit leader is often working on-the-go, and so our entire website is now officially mobile-friendly, and will re-arrange content to fit on a cell phone screen so that our members and friends can find what they are looking for while "out in the field".
- Easier Navigation: We've updated our menu headings to help our members and friends find what they are looking for! Public and Members-only resources and information can all now be found on the right-side "Resources" menu! Some of those resources do require one to log in as a member, though.
- Easier Member Login: The Member Login box now appears on the home page! You can log in to access members-only resources, renew your membership, register for the SC Nonprofit Summit and other training opportunities at the member rate, and access the Nonprofit Career Connection Center as a member, and more much easier!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: While SCANPO has different membership categories, there are two kinds of membership accounts!
- Organizational Member Accounts: These accounts are the "members of record" and represent each member organization as a whole. Each member organization has only one of these accounts, usually in the name of the CEO or another primary contact person. The organization's member dues and other financial transactions with SCANPO are processed through this account.
- Individual Staff and Board Member Accounts: Each organizational member can have up to 20 Individual "sub-accounts" attached to it for their staff members and board members. You can invite staff or board members to join under the organizational membership by logging in, and from "My Member Profile", --> "Manage Profile" --> Staff & Board Members, and then entering their email addresses in the invitation field. They will receive an email inviting them to register with SCANPO for no additional dues.
We hope our members like the new look and find the site much easier to use! If you do have difficulty finding a particular resource, just let us know, and we'll be glad to help!
| Comments (0)