Join us to learn about the SCANPO Retirement Plan Program from Regional Sales Director, Stan Kim. Program and breakfast start at 8:00 am. Come early for coffee and conversation.
The Hartford Retirement Plan
As a SCANPO member you are eligible to participate in a full service retirement plan solution provided by The Hartford. Benefits of this solution include:
- Zero cost program to your nonprofit organization from The Hartford
- No startup costs
- No administrative costs
- No participant costs
- Scalable pricing – The more SCANPO members join, the lower the cost for all SCANPO members, with a significant drop at $5 million. We currently have $4 million.
- The Harford General Account investment choice with a minimum 3% rate of return for the life of the fund
- Co-fiduciary services at no additional cost
- One-on-one service for employees through independent financial advisors
- A full suite of investments optionsfrom over 40 different mutual fund companies
- Full internet and telephone account access
Members with no current retirement plan must have a minimum of 10 employees to qualify.
If you are interested in receiving more information about the plan, please email Stan Kim from The Hartford or call 904-687-5781.