So you think you want to . . .
START A NONPROFIT
This workshop is a MUST for anyone thinking about starting a nonprofit organization!
In this 1.5 hour webinar you will learn:
- How to assess your readiness to create a nonprofit
- What you need to know before starting a nonprofit
- How to acquire tax-exempt status
- How nonprofits generate money
- How to manage a nonprofit corporation
- Alternatives to forming a nonprofit – working with a fiscal sponsor
- Keys to success for a nonprofit corporation
The November 14th Session is full and closed at this time.
Please plan on attending a session in 2013. Refer to our Training Calendar or contact SCANPO for details.
How to Join the Webinar:
For the visual portion of the webinar:
- Go to www.readytalk.com
- In the “Participant, Join a Conference” box on the left of the screen enter the code 9290399
For the audio portion of the webinar:
- Dial 1 -866-740-1260
- When prompted, enter access code 9290399#
About the Presenter:
Colleen Bozard is one of South Carolina’s leading nonprofit consultants in nonprofit governance, strategic planning and leadership development. She has almost 30 years of experience in the nonprofit arena as an Executive Director, board member and consultant, which combined offer a unique perspective. Colleen is president and owner of ccbozard consulting, a firm that specializes in assisting nonprofit and government agencies and community groups and organizations with planning, governance and organizational effectiveness.