Academic Institution Partners
- Build Your Capacity. Attend trainings and conferences on essential topics that will enable you to take your nonprofit organization to its next level of operational growth and achieve outcomes.
- Join the Conversation. Network with your peers: share ideas and exchange solutions.
- Amplify Your Voice. Join your nonprofit peers in advancing critical policy issues affecting the nonprofit sector in your community, South Carolina and the country.
- Grow! Learn Leadership Skills. Acquire new skills; hear about trends that matter as you lead your organization into the future. And, as you strengthen your own leadership skills, help build a stronger nonprofit sector in South Carolina.
- Save Money. Benefit from product and service discounts only available to SCANPO members.
- Save Time. Work Smart. SCANPO can help “get the back office off your back.”
- Increase Resources. Be in the know on funding opportunities, fundraising training and software.
- Share Your Impact. Learn about innovative, new resources to better measure and communicate your nonprofit’s effectiveness and value to your community.
- Collaborate. Create strategic partnerships to serve your community and clients more effectively.
- Strive for Excellence. Honor the best practices and standards of ethical practice, accountability and transparency that advance the nonprofit sector.
Membership Dues Policy & Procedures – SCANPO Board adopted October 2012
Refund Policy – SCANPO Board adopted July 2012
Here’s what our members have to say:
“When we needed to make the leap from a grassroots volunteer-run effort to an incorporated 501(c)(3) with a board and a full-time director, SCANPO provided invaluable support. We constantly refer to SCANPO’s Guiding Principles and Best Practices, and reach out to fellow members for counsel and support. It’s been the smartest move we’ve made.”
Kim Clifton, Executive Director, HALOS
“Being a SCANPO member means we’re part of a solid, strong team, all working to improve the nonprofit sector across the state. I gain valuable skills through SCANPO workshops, and love the colleagues I meet.”
Anita Case, Director, Affinity Health Centerr