An Academic Institution is defined as a public or private institutions of higher learning, or their associated foundations, who offer degree or certificate training for professionals and volunteers working in the nonprofit field.
Academic Institution Partner Benefits include:
- Receives same benefits as nonprofit member, including discounts but only for organization’s individual use
- Nonvoting SCANPO member class
- Annual dues include $150 licensing fee for the Guiding Principles & Best Practices:
◦ black and white PDF of the GP&BP booklet with optional branding of academic institution’s name to use in trainings
◦ ability to purchase GP&BP booklets at $10 each.
- Other custom benefits may include speaker’s bureaus, help marketing of their programs, and other materials as developed.
Please email Madeleine McGee or call 843.708.3246 to further explore partnering with SCANPO.
Annual dues rate is $250.
Ready to join? Click JOIN NOW