Association Partner is defined as 501c(3) organizations whose mission is to assist other nonprofits in a specific area of community work, whether as dues paying members or not.
SCANPO Association Partners Benefits:
- Receives same benefits as nonprofit member, including discounts but only for organization’s individual use
- Annual dues include $75 licensing fee for the Guiding Principles & Best Practices:
◦ black and white PDF of the GP&BP booklet with optional branding of association’s name to use in constituent trainings
◦ ability to purchase GP&BP booklets at $10 each.
- Other benefits may include SCANPO presentations at the Association’s conferences, help marketing of the Association’s services, and provision of other GP&BP materials as developed.
This is not a joint or shared membership program. Benefits do not extend to the Association’s members.
Please email Madeleine McGee or call 843.708.3246 to further explore partnering with SCANPO.
Annual dues rate is $175.
Ready to join? Click JOIN NOW