SCANPO values our business and consultant partners and offers membership to connect consultants and for-profit service providers to South Carolina’s Nonprofits.
Business Partner Member Benefits:
- Create a detailed company profile in SCANPO’s online Business Partner Director.
- Receive pertinent requests for proposals (RFP) and referrals to nonprofit members seeking professional services
- Sponsor the annual Nonprofit Summit (only Business Partners may sponsor)
- Exhibit at the Summit at a reduced member rate and receive preferred table locations
- Submit proposals to present a “Wednesday Webinar,” a session at the Nonprofit Summit, or to conduct other training
- Sponsor regional gatherings, trainings or events (priority given to Business Partners)
- Post your business’ training events on SCANPO’s Knowledge Network Calendar that is promoted via monthly emails and on social media
- Post your branded white papers and other information resources
- Purchase Guiding Principles & Best Practices Business Partner License for $150 and receive branded PDF for use in your client trainings
- Receive reduced member rate and attend trainings providing powerful opportunities to network, learn, and connect
- Access member-only website with member-only directory
- Engaged Business Partners may also be invited to participate in SCANPO consulting program and other Knowledge Network trainings
Businesses interested in working with nonprofits in South Carolina are invited to join SCANPO as Business Partners. Member dues are based on the number of employees working in South Carolina.
Please call 803-929-0399 ext. 10 to further explore partnering with SCANPO.
If you are ready to become a Business Partner online, click Join Now
Are you a business who would like to Join Now offline by check? Please complete and mail in the Business Membership Application.
Business Partner Dues:
|Number of SC Staff members||Membership Rate|
|up to 2||$250|