SCANPO’s Nonprofit Job Center is run in partnership with JobTarget. The Job Center allows Employers and Jobseekers to have complete control over the process, making it much easier to use.
Key features for Employers:
- the ability to accept applications directly through the Job Center
- the ability to have your opening added to the Nationwide Nonprofit Job Network
- the ability to purchase multiple posting packages for frequent posters
- increased formatting options
- JobTarget customer service representatives on call to provide assistance when needed
- Employer – Frequently Asked Questions
Key features for Jobseekers:
- the ability to apply online for positions directly from the Job Center
- expanded resume posting options
- customized job alerts
- Jobseeker – Frequently Asked Questions
About Job Target:
JobTarget is the largest third- party operator of niche job boards in the world and the first company to offer an integrated cross-posting/job distribution and strategy optimization technology solution.
JobTarget makes the complex processes of finding jobs and recruiting talent more efficient with technology that powers job websites and career centers, and technology that helps employers advertise jobs where they will attract the most qualified talent. More than one thousand organizations, including professional and trade associations, publishers, world-class companies and entrepreneurs, rely on JobTarget’s best-in-class technology, generous economics and unmatched service and expertise, to power their career centers. For more information visit www.jobtarget.com.