SCANPO pledges to stay on the pulse of legislative issues, keeping our member nonprofits informed of pressing issues and effective means of addressing them.
SCANPO is a proud member of The National Council of Nonprofits and Independent Sector, two of the country’s leading authorities on public policy issues impacting the nonprofit sector. Here are just a sampling of resources available from each:
- This Year’s Public Policy Agenda
- Nonprofit Advocacy Matters Newsletter Archive
- National Nonprofit Network Expands Knowledge and Capacity for Nonprofit Advocacy to Help Nonprofits Meet Heightened Challenges (press release)
- Who has the Time? and other Questions on Nonprofit Advocacy, by David Thompson, of the National Council of Nonprofits.
- The Nonprofit Lobbying Guide, Second Edition
- Factsheet – Preserve the Deduction for Charitable Giving