The purpose of the leadership award is to recognize a graduate of Francis Marion University’s Nonprofit Leadership Institute or a SCANPO member who has excelled in the management of their organization through organizational and resource development. This award is sponsored by Francis Marion University’s Nonprofit Leadership Institute.
- $500 cash award given by Francis Marion University
- A distinguished award to proudly display in their office
- Registration for the award recipient at SCANPO’s SC Nonprofit Summit
- Recognition through FMU’s NPLI website and newsletter(s)
- Statewide recognition through SCANPO communications with nonprofit, business and foundation sectors
- Local recognition through the organization’s newspaper media outlets
- Recipient’s name will be listed on SCANPO’s Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership plaque displayed at the SCANPO office in Columbia.
The 2017 Award for Nonprofit Leadership will be presented in Columbia at the 2017 SC Nonprofit Summit. Please stay tuned for application information.
For questions about nominations, please contact Cheri Richardson with the Francis Marion University Education Foundation office by emailing email@example.com or calling 843-661-1199.
PREVIOUS NONPROFIT LEADERSHIP RECIPIENTS:
Christina Jackson (pictured above)
Helping Hands of Georgetown
Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands
Harvest Hope Food Bank
Kristi King Brock
Anderson Interfaith Ministries
Jennie W. Peze
Pee Dee Land Trust
Lexington-Richland Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council